You’ve designed your customer journey and attracted your ideal Instagram followers, now it’s time to relate to your followers. You want them to know you’re both on the same page. You need to provide Instagram content for your followers that will keep them engaged with your brand. If you have a million followers, but no site traffic from Instagram, you have issues. When creating content, consider things like feed posts, stories and highlights, and videos to keep your followers intrigued. Build out a plan for your content, production, and caption flow so that you’re not winging it. Then keep track of your content’s reliability so you can adjust your plan as necessary. Don’t worry! We’ll explain.
Instagram Content Type 1: Feed PostsThere are many different options for posting. The type of business you have and followers you wish to attract may help you decide which you prefer to use in your content plan. They include:
- High quality, branded photos (Photos of your product/service tagged with your username or website)
- Quotes that are branded and show your brand personality
- Unbranded, inspirational quotes that are easy to share
- Comparison charts – Pros/Cons, Before/After, etc…
- “Cheat sheet” posts (Easy way to do XYZ, How to…., etc)
- Vlog-style videos
- Boomerang gifs
- Graphic art
- Memes and gifs
- First, you will need an inviting headline that draws the viewer’s attention.
- Then, add an incentive for sharing your post so that it gets more views.
- Lastly, include a CTA on your feed post.